Christmas is in the air, and carbohydrate too.
Who cares? It’s Christmas!!! The grandparents all over the world are ready to welcome their grandchildren with the greatest delicacies, even if the grandkid is 30. Cooking is part of lifestyle right now, and I have to talk about it, especially during holidays. So, I found on youtube a funny, absolutely nice recipes to make Holiday cookies: adorable Christmas Tree Cupcakes and some other Holiday’s recipes, that will blow you away.
CHRISTMAS TREE CUPCAKES:
Super funny recipe to make mini-tree cupcakes, I found it on Justateste.com
Yield: 6 cupcakes Prep Time: 45 min
- 6 chocolate or vanilla cupcakes
- 3 cups homemade or store-bought vanilla frosting (See Kelly’s Notes)
- 2 Tablespoons green food coloring
- 6 ice cream sugar cones
- Edible silver ball sprinkles
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Special equipment: pastry bag or gallon-sized sealable plastic bag; small star-shaped pastry tip (such as Wilton #18)
- If necessary, slice the tops off of the cupcakes to create a flat surface. Slather a small portion of the frosting on the cupcakes to create a base atop which to position the sugar cone tree.
- Stir the food coloring into the remaining frosting, adding more food coloring as necessary to achieve your desired green color. Apply a thin layer of frosting on the exteriors of the sugar cones. Transfer the remaining frosting to a pastry bag fitted with the star-shaped pastry tip.
- Place the sugar cones atop the cupcakes then pipe leaves onto the trees. Garnish with the edible silver ball sprinkles and dust with powdered sugar.
ANOTHER ADDICTIVE CHRISTMAS RECIPE:
The most classical Christmas recipe is the gingerbread cookies.
I found a simple, quick recipe on the youtube channel “Laura in the Kitchen”